This course is intended to take you through a Transfer Pricing process using ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing.
After the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental features and functionality of Documenter.
- Effectively manoeuvre within the various components of Documenter.
- Set up a new master file and local documentation file including legal entity information, organisational structure charting, full editor documentation option, etc.
- Establish new transactions and provide detail around related party transactions and functional analysis.
- Establish a comparable benchmarking set and viewing comparable information, this will include:
- searching Industry codes;
- utilising filter criteria effectively;
- establishing a manual comparable companies (where applicable);
- utilising bulk rejection criteria;
- reviewing and assessing comparable information including business descriptions, income statement, balance sheet and profit level indicators;
- selecting or setting up custom Profit Level Indicators (PLIs) and viewing the range of results; and
- exporting and printing final benchmarking report.
- Assign benchmarking set to particular transaction and setting up segmented financial information (where applicable).
- Establish working capital adjustments (where applicable).
- View adjusted arm’s length range.
- Set up transfer pricing methodology discussions.
- Establish, export and print final master file and local documentation file.
A basic understanding of transfer pricing and accounting.
Target Audience: To All ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing users who currently have a user login to the platform and those who will be either accessing the solution or preparing transfer pricing documentation.