This workshop is designed to share practical knowledge on transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking study and special considerations for specific transfer pricing areas. Shannon Smit, an award-winning transfer pricing specialist, will bring you on a learning journey on HOW to fulfill the transfer pricing documentation requirements and WHAT should you take note in the process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Multinationals tax/TP professionals who are responsible for international tax disclosures and documentation
- Tax and TP practitioners who are providing or aspire to provide transfer pricing services
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Understand the Australian TP Documentation requirements, including updates on simplified documentation qualifications.
- Adopt a strategic approach in documenting functional analysis and entity characterisation.
- Apply key principles in selecting TP methodology and undertaking benchmarking studies.
- Understand special considerations for intercompany financial arrangements
1.00pm - 1.15pm Registration
1.15pm - 2.40pm Introduction
- Simplified documentation
- Key considerations in preparing documentation
- Functional analysis & entity characterisation
2.40pm - 2.50pm Afternoon tea
2.50pm - 4.15pm TP methodologies
Benchmarking studies principle
Special considerations for intercompany financial arrangements
Shannon Smit - Director, Transfer Pricing Solutions
Shannon Smit is the founding director of Transfer Pricing Solutions and has consulted multi-national companies on transfer pricing, taxation and accounting for over twenty years. With eight years spent working in the USA and Europe, she has extensive experience in advising both Australian and foreign multi-national companies.
Shannon has been appointed to the Australian Government Board of Taxation 2016 Advisory Panel and she also lectures in Transfer Pricing as a part of the Melbourne University’s Law School International Tax Masters Program.
Transfer Pricing Solutions Has been recognized for their expertise, winning the 2016 Asia Tax Awards, 2014 & 2016 Australia Accounting Awards and the 2015 & 2013 Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Excellence Awards. Their clients include large ASX listed companies, private Australian companies, SME clients, foreign subsidiaries based in Australia, accounting and law firms. Transfer Pricing Solutions recently expanded into Asia operating an office in Singapore.
Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the events start date can be rescheduled to a more suitable date or Refunded
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund
No shows - No Refund