Cut through the confusion of accounting for grants and other forms of NFP income. Review the mechanics of the new accounting standard AASB 1058 and its interaction with AASB 15. Then apply the principles with our webinar of case studies to build a clear picture of the key terms “sufficiently specific performance obligations” and “legally enforceable”.
- takes you through the mechanics of AASB 1058 so you may apply it;
- shows a decision-tree approach to finding which parts of AASB 1058 and AASB 15 apply;
- illustrates journal entries and disclosures;
- builds your understanding through a webinar of case studies showing:
- which contract documents and clauses determine your accounting;
- what income must be recognised immediately and what is recognised as performance occurs;
- the types of underlying information and records required
- clarifies the details of peppercorn lease accounting, when its application may be deferred, and the disclosures that should be made.
You'll get access to:
- 1 hour Live webinar
- 1 hour of supporting training video to watch at your own pace
David Sauer B. Com., FCA
Principal, David Sauer, Chartered Accountant
David is an independent consultant who has provided practical professional development for accountants across Australia for over 30 years.
He worked for 11 years with Deloitte and then Moore Stephens, where he was involved with writing model financial statements.
His training services are appreciated because of his understanding of the technical issues combined with an ability to communicate with affected parties of differing backgrounds.
David is able to draw on a wide range of circumstances to present training, including cases drawn from the technical advice he provides to accountants and directors of entities large and small.
Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the events start date can be rescheduled to a different event within the online program or Refunded
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund
No shows - No Refund