Thomson Reuters are pleased to announce a new WebEx training session for Advanced Tax Effect Accounting users.
This session will focus on troubleshooting common TEA issues and managing the TEA process from set up to disclosures.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Reviewing key set up and configuration areas
- TEA Data flow and analysis throughout the TEA Module
- Troubleshooting TEA differences and errors within a single and group calculation
- Managing loss transfers within a Consolidated Group using the new D3A workpaper.
- Dealing with Franking Offsets, R&D offsets and other credits within a Group, in the context of managing Group losses.
- Briefly touching on the Under & Over Calculation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to Troubleshoot common errors and differences within TEA.
- How to manage Group losses , transfers and tax offsets within a Tax Consolidated Group
- A better understanding of the TEA data flow
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Tax Managers
- Financial Accountants
- Head Office Consolidation Accountants
Joel Dean - Client Services Team Lead
Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the events start date can be rescheduled to a more suitable date or Refunded
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund
No shows - No Refund