Core competencies are:
• Navigate the software with confidence.
• Create & modify a Client and Reporting Entity.
• Review the use of multiple return periods.
• Create, upload and edit Cost Centres and Employees
• Complete benefit workpapers.
• Use the enhanced Grid View to group, export and filter
• Upload data into benefit workpapers.
• Pasting data into workpapers.
• Complete checklists.
• Use default reports, customise reports including RFBA
Letters & Advanced Reporting.
• Edit and print an ATO FBT Return form.
• Utilise the online help facility.
• Manage entity migration between sites.
• Lock the FBT Return.
Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the events start date can be rescheduled to a more suitable date or Refunded
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund
No shows - No Refund
Please note this training is only for users on the DESKTOP hosted solution. ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax Essential is a full day course and covers how to utilise ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax in preparing an FBT return while ensuring correct treatment of benefits and calculating the RFBA per employee. This course is suitable for new users to ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax.More Information
Please note this training is only for users on the DESKTOP hosted solution. This course assumes that you have previously prepared an FBT return using ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax. Basic aspects of the application, such as navigation, are assumed and are not covered in detail in this course.More Information
This course assumes that you have previously prepared an FBT return using ONESOURCE Fringe Benefits Tax. Basic aspects of the application, such as navigation, are assumed and are not covered in detail in this course. This course will be run online .More Information
ONESOURCE E-Filing Manager allows you to validate and electronically lodge returns directly with the ATO, in conjunction with your ONESOURCE solutions.More Information