On completing this course, you should be able to:
• Navigate OITC with confidence.
• Prepare BAS return calculations through Datasets.
• Set up an entity or GST group structures.
• Import, view and edit data files.
• Use default reports.
• ABN validation.
• Batch Reporting.
• Create manual adjustments to the BAS.
• Create Accrual adjustment work papers.
• Edit and print BAS Return form.
• Lock the BAS Return period.
• Electronic Lodgement (if E-Filing Manager has been licenced).
• Map new Entity, Tax Code and Transaction Types.
This series is for those of you who are new to Checkpoint or haven’t used Checkpoint in a while. These episodes will assist you with accessing and logging in to Checkpoint and will also ensure you are comfortable navigating Checkpoint, along with the knowing the best way to get started with your research.More Information
In Series 2 you can select from 17 different episodes that take you through the key functionality and features of Checkpoint, including different search options, refining your results, using Folders, and much, much more. This series is for users that have logged in and are familiar with the look and feel of Checkpoint.More Information