Review the mechanics of the new accounting standard on leases, focusing on the parts you need with our easy-to-find elements. Then apply the principles with our webinar of case studies.
- takes you through the mechanics of AASB 16 so you may apply it;
- shows a decision-tree approach to the transition process;
- illustrates journal entries and disclosures;
- builds your understanding through a webinar of case studies working from contracts and facts to:
- identify leases and lease term
- find appropriate discount rates
- account for incentives, rent increases reductions deferrals and other modifications, and impairment.
You’ll get access to:
- 1 hour Live webinar
- 2 hours of supporting training videos to watch at your own pace
David Sauer B. Com., FCA
Principal, David Sauer, Chartered Accountant
David is an independent consultant who has provided practical professional development for accountants across Australia for over 30 years.
He worked for 11 years with Deloitte and then Moore Stephens, where he was involved with writing model financial statements.
His training services are appreciated because of his understanding of the technical issues combined with an ability to communicate with affected parties of differing backgrounds.
David is able to draw on a wide range of circumstances to present training, including cases drawn from the technical advice he provides to accountants and directors of entities large and small.
Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the events start date can be rescheduled to a different event within the online program or Refunded
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund
No shows - No Refund