On completing this course, you should be able to:
• Navigate OITC with confidence.
• Prepare BAS return calculations through Datasets.
• Set up an entity or GST group structures.
• Import, view and edit data files.
• Use default reports.
• ABN validation.
• Batch Reporting.
• Create manual adjustments to the BAS.
• Create Accrual adjustment work papers.
• Edit and print BAS Return form.
• Lock the BAS Return period.
• Electronic Lodgement (if E-Filing Manager has been licenced).
• Map new Entity, Tax Code and Transaction Types.
ONESOURCE Indirect Compliance eLearning will guide you on using the ONESOURCE Platform Navigation Bar, the ONESOURCE Indirect Compliance tools and features for customizing tables and data analysis, as well as how to filter data.More Information